This blog is about my research and what I am interested in. I will keep updating new information. Hope all of you enjoy it.

2009/06/10

請與我們一同歡送楊政達、石家豪、以及陳彥合!


沒有留言:

About Me

我的相片
I am Yang Cheng-Ta. I am a assistant professor at the department of psychology and institute of cognitive science, National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). I graduated from National Taiwan University (NTU). My supervisors were Prof. Yeh Yei-Yu and Prof. Hsu Yung-Fong. My major is cognitive psychology and mathematical psychology. My research interests are human attention and memory. My research topic is about why people cannot detect a change in the visual environment which is so-called “change Blindness”. I investigate the mechanism underlying change detection and how people make a correct detection decision. I am also interested in the mathematical modeling of human behavior. Besides, I like to play volleyball, go to gym, and swim when I am free. I also like to listen to the Chinese opera and still keep learning it. These are brief descriptions about me. If you are interested in me or share interests with me, contact with me at yangct@mail.ncku.edu.tw.