This blog is about my research and what I am interested in. I will keep updating new information. Hope all of you enjoy it.

2008/02/12

Fw: APAGS



Dear APAGS member:

The American Psychological Association of Graduate Students (APAGS) is celebrating its 20th Anniversary throughout 2008, and we'd like you to join us in the celebration!

To kick off our year-long celebration, APAGS is pleased to announce a special 2008 Anniversary scholarship program for this year only. APAGS will award up to four $5,000 scholarships as part of the Future Pioneers of Psychology Award. This scholarship will recognize APAGS member excellence in one or more of the following areas of psychology: research, practice, professional service, community service, and/or legislative advocacy. Award recipients will also receive a free trip to the 2008 APA Annual Convention in Boston (airfare and 3-night hotel accomodations paid for by APAGS) to briefly present on their pioneering work with the other scholarship recipients as part of the APAGS convention program.

Click here for more information on how you can apply for this exciting new award and other APAGS scholarships and awards.

Other benefits of your APAGS membership include:

Ø Subscriptions to gradPSYCH and the Monitor on Psychology

Ø Reduced registration rates for the APA Annual Convention (includes student-focused programming and events)

Ø Low student rates on APA journals (includes an annual $10 journal credit) and APA books; up to 17% off full member rates on APA's online database packages

Ø Listservs – that connect you to your peers, discussion and information sharing groups focused on student issues

Ø And much more!

For more information, visit www.apa.org/apags

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APAGS
The American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242

Phone: (202) 336-6014
Fax: (202) 336-5694
Email: APAGS@apa.org

You are receiving this message to help you make full use of APA resources. Your e-mail address was obtained from the APA membership database. Electronic communication costs a fraction of printing and mailing, making it cost effective and more timely. This message is mailed periodically. We are developing a system by which you can identify preferences for the types of email you would like to receive from the Association. Until then, to unsubscribe to this email contact membership@apa.org, or send a regular mail post to the address. You may also call 1.800.374-2721, ext. 5991.

This message was scanned for viruses!

沒有留言:

About Me

我的相片
I am Yang Cheng-Ta. I am a assistant professor at the department of psychology and institute of cognitive science, National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). I graduated from National Taiwan University (NTU). My supervisors were Prof. Yeh Yei-Yu and Prof. Hsu Yung-Fong. My major is cognitive psychology and mathematical psychology. My research interests are human attention and memory. My research topic is about why people cannot detect a change in the visual environment which is so-called “change Blindness”. I investigate the mechanism underlying change detection and how people make a correct detection decision. I am also interested in the mathematical modeling of human behavior. Besides, I like to play volleyball, go to gym, and swim when I am free. I also like to listen to the Chinese opera and still keep learning it. These are brief descriptions about me. If you are interested in me or share interests with me, contact with me at yangct@mail.ncku.edu.tw.